I'm a physics Postdoctoral Scholar at UCLA in Christian Ratsch's group.
I've worn many hats in the past few years including:
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- Associate Editor at the Journal of Science Policy and Governance
- President/Founder of Science Policy Group at UCI
- Consultant at Seed Consulting Group
- Communication Consultant at the UCI Graduate Resource Center
- Competitive fencer
My guiding career motivation is to solve problems that make other people, and the world, better or more informed.
I am currently working on transitioning into data science, I see that as one of the optimal ways to achieve this career motivation.