I'm a physics Postdoctoral Scholar at UCLA in Christian Ratsch's group.
I've worn many hats in the past few years including:
- NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- Associate Editor at the Journal of Science Policy and Governance
- President/Founder of Science Policy Group at UCI
- Consultant at Seed Consulting Group
- Communication Consultant at the UCI Graduate Resource Center
- Competitive fencer
My guiding principle is to solve problems that I find interesting and make an impact on people.
I am looking to transition into data science to better follow this guiding principle.